See all 90272 zip code Property Listings.
(all data current as of 11/26/2014)
- $10,750,000 : 770 PASEO MIRAMAR, Pacific Palisades7 beds, 2 full, 7 part bathsHome size: 7,000 sq ftLot size: 20,616 sqft
- $21,950,000 : 200 TOYOPA DR, Pacific Palisades7 beds, 11 full bathsLot size: 34,233 sqft
- $25,000,000 : 16421 Pacific Coast Highway, Pacific Palisades3 beds, 2 full bathsLot size: 33.00 ac
- $10,995,000 : 957 CORSICA DR, Pacific Palisades6 beds, 7 full bathsHome size: 9,104 sq ftLot size: 13,390 sqft
- $11,885,000 : 1545 LACHMAN LN, Pacific Palisades6 beds, 8 full, 2 part bathsHome size: 11,249 sq ftLot size: 29,463 sqft
- $17,498,000 : 580 CHAUTAUQUA, Pacific Palisades7 beds, 8 full, 2 part bathsHome size: 11,000 sq ftLot size: 1.24 ac
- $13,500,000 : 16242 SHADOW MOUNTAIN DR, Pacific Palisades8 beds, 8 full, 1 part bathsHome size: 8,893 sq ftLot size: 1.04 ac
- $12,995,000 : 932 RIVAS CYN, Pacific Palisades7 beds, 8 full bathsHome size: 9,595 sq ftLot size: 32,886 sqft
- $10,995,000 : 888 NAPOLI DR, Pacific Palisades7 beds, 7 full, 2 part bathsHome size: 8,700 sq ftLot size: 19,083 sqft
- $12,500,000 : 16670 VIA LA COSTA, Pacific Palisades6 beds, 8 full bathsHome size: 10,755 sq ftLot size: 1.45 ac
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Purchase Price: $9,100,000
Sale Price: $10,750,000
Serial home flipper, Diane Keaton, appeared to make a quality Pacific Palisades real estate investment when it comes to the Lloyd Wright-designed house she revamped and sold last year. Purchased in 2007 for $9.1 million, Keaton put some serious elbow grease into the restoration of this 1-acre compound. After two years of work, Keaton listed her Pacific Palisades home for $8.5 million in April 2010 at a 6.6% loss. The Los Angeles Times reports, however, that the property was soon taken off the market, expanded to include over 2.5-acres and re-listed for $13,250,000 in June. Though not at the price she was gunning for, Keaton managed to find new owners for the home in September 2010 who handed over $10,750,000 for the mid-century property.
Swait , What did you think ?