See all 90272 zip code Property Listings.
(all data current as of 4/21/2015)
- $18,500,000 : 1135 Rivas, Pacific Palisades8 beds, 11 full, 3 part bathsHome size: 14,392 sq ftLot size: 3.43 ac
- $10,500,000 : 770 Paseo Miramar, Pacific Palisades7 beds, 2 full, 7 part bathsHome size: 7,000 sq ftLot size: 20,616 sqft
- $14,500,000 : 14215 West Evans Road, Pacific Palisades8 beds, 5 full, 7 part bathsHome size: 10,848 sq ftLot size: 1.10 ac
- $25,000,000 : 1619 San Remo Drive, Pacific Palisades5 beds, 7 full bathsHome size: 5,533 sq ftLot size: 1.06 ac
- $10,500,000 : 13510 Lucca Drive Drive, Pacific Palisades7 beds, 9 full bathsHome size: 9,000 sq ftLot size: 29,751 sqft
- $13,899,000 : 1630 Amalfi Drive, Pacific Palisades7 beds, 8 full, 2 part bathsHome size: 10,500 sq ftLot size: 18,629 sqft
- $14,985,000 : 580 Chautauqua Boulevard, Pacific Palisades7 beds, 8 full, 2 part bathsHome size: 10,000 sq ftLot size: 1.24 ac
- $13,000,000 : 932 Rivas, Pacific Palisades7 beds, 9 full bathsHome size: 11,000 sq ftLot size: 32,860 sqft
- $12,800,000 : 16865 Calle Bellevista, Pacific Palisades7 beds, 7 full, 1 part bathsHome size: 11,088 sq ftLot size: 2.03 ac
- $19,500,000 : 200 Toyopa Drive, Pacific Palisades7 beds, 11 full bathsLot size: 34,233 sqft
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Purchase Price: $9,100,000
Sale Price: $10,750,000
Serial home flipper, Diane Keaton, appeared to make a quality Pacific Palisades real estate investment when it comes to the Lloyd Wright-designed house she revamped and sold last year. Purchased in 2007 for $9.1 million, Keaton put some serious elbow grease into the restoration of this 1-acre compound. After two years of work, Keaton listed her Pacific Palisades home for $8.5 million in April 2010 at a 6.6% loss. The Los Angeles Times reports, however, that the property was soon taken off the market, expanded to include over 2.5-acres and re-listed for $13,250,000 in June. Though not at the price she was gunning for, Keaton managed to find new owners for the home in September 2010 who handed over $10,750,000 for the mid-century property.
Swait , What did you think ?