See all 90272 zip code Property Listings.
(all data current as of 3/10/2014)
- $12,999,000 : 770 PASEO MIRAMAR, Pacific Palisades7 beds, 2 full, 7 part bathsHome size: 7,000 sq ftLot size: 20,617 sqft
- $14,500,000 : 645 ALMA REAL DR, Pacific Palisades3 beds, 4 full bathsHome size: 2,367 sq ftLot size: 17,112 sqft
- $19,000,000 : 16421 Pacific Coast Highway, Pacific Palisades3 beds, 2 full bathsHome size: 2,300 sq ftLot size: 33.00 ac
- $14,995,000 : 15000 CORONA DEL MAR, Pacific Palisades6 beds, 7 full bathsHome size: 6,673 sq ftLot size: 33,802 sqft
- $14,950,000 : 1427 VIA CRESTA, Pacific Palisades6 beds, 8 full bathsHome size: 10,306 sq ftLot size: 1.03 ac
- $18,500,000 : 652 CHAUTAUQUA, Pacific Palisades5 beds, 8 full bathsHome size: 14,645 sq ftLot size: 1.36 ac
- $15,500,000 : 14233 EVANS RD, Pacific Palisades5 beds, 8 full bathsHome size: 9,392 sq ftLot size: 2.17 ac
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Purchase Price: $9,100,000
Sale Price: $10,750,000
Serial home flipper, Diane Keaton, appeared to make a quality Pacific Palisades real estate investment when it comes to the Lloyd Wright-designed house she revamped and sold last year. Purchased in 2007 for $9.1 million, Keaton put some serious elbow grease into the restoration of this 1-acre compound. After two years of work, Keaton listed her Pacific Palisades home for $8.5 million in April 2010 at a 6.6% loss. The Los Angeles Times reports, however, that the property was soon taken off the market, expanded to include over 2.5-acres and re-listed for $13,250,000 in June. Though not at the price she was gunning for, Keaton managed to find new owners for the home in September 2010 who handed over $10,750,000 for the mid-century property.
Swait , What did you think ?