- $10,950,000 : 1116 Napoli Drive, Pacific Palisades6 beds, 5 full bathsHome size: 4,414 sq ftLot size: 15,514 sqft
- $13,000,000 : 932 Rivas, Pacific Palisades7 beds, 9 full bathsHome size: 11,000 sq ftLot size: 32,860 sqft
- $11,650,000 : 825 Amalfi Drive, Pacific Palisades6 beds, 5 full, 1 part bathsLot size: 19,743 sqft
- $15,900,000 : 1141 Maroney Lane, Pacific Palisades7 beds, 7 full, 1 part bathsHome size: 8,100 sq ftLot size: 1.53 ac
- $13,650,000 : 14215 West Evans Road, Pacific Palisades8 beds, 5 full, 7 part bathsHome size: 10,848 sq ftLot size: 1.10 ac
- $12,695,000 : 14924 Camarosa Drive, Pacific Palisades7 beds, 7 full, 1 part bathsHome size: 7,100 sq ftLot size: 25,239 sqft
- $25,000,000 : 1619 San Remo Drive, Pacific Palisades5 beds, 7 full bathsHome size: 5,533 sq ftLot size: 1.06 ac
- $25,000,000 : 16421 Pacific Coast Highway, Pacific Palisades3 beds, 2 full bathsLot size: 33.00 ac
- $11,885,000 : 1545 Lachman Lane, Pacific Palisades6 beds, 8 full, 2 part bathsHome size: 11,249 sq ftLot size: 29,463 sqft
- $13,500,000 : 16242 Shadow Mountain Drive, Pacific Palisades8 beds, 8 full, 1 part bathsHome size: 8,893 sq ftLot size: 1.04 ac
See all 90272 zip code Property Listings.
(all data current as of 9/1/2015)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Purchase Price: $9,100,000
Sale Price: $10,750,000
Serial home flipper, Diane Keaton, appeared to make a quality Pacific Palisades real estate investment when it comes to the Lloyd Wright-designed house she revamped and sold last year. Purchased in 2007 for $9.1 million, Keaton put some serious elbow grease into the restoration of this 1-acre compound. After two years of work, Keaton listed her Pacific Palisades home for $8.5 million in April 2010 at a 6.6% loss. The Los Angeles Times reports, however, that the property was soon taken off the market, expanded to include over 2.5-acres and re-listed for $13,250,000 in June. Though not at the price she was gunning for, Keaton managed to find new owners for the home in September 2010 who handed over $10,750,000 for the mid-century property.
Swait , What did you think ?